Rechercher dans ce blog

pinned

LoeIvy's Commission Info ! 2024

Welcome !
I'm a freelance artist, if you want to commission me, remember that I use Paypal and Ko-fi for payment. I don't accept anything else. Thank you.
*

===PRICES FOR ART PIECES===

I. An asterisk means that there is more than one character in your drawing.
II. If you pay in USD, make it close to the Euro equivalent ; use Google, Thank you.
*

10€ icons
20€ Simple sketch no color (no limits on num. of characters)
40€ , 50€* Simple sketch with colors (messy lineart, no BG)
65€ 100€* Finished piece (can have a BG if desired)
*
===PRICES FOR ANIMATIONS===
I. number of characters does not imply for animations, however, the asterisk will still be used for bonus keyframes/ cleaning.
II.
Animations takes way longer than art pieces.
*
50€ 75€* 5~10s (300 fps) - simple loops or simple situations
100€ 125€* 10~20s (600 fps) -short story with two scenes, close to a video file
200€ 225€*  ???? s (??? fps) beyond 20s, further complications, multiple files, experimentation, short video file
*
...
===MORE INFORMATION===
I. I am 100% allowed to deny your commission.
II. If you want me to 'surprise you', please, talk to me still as I draw. If you got something very precise for me to do, please think of it deep enough and hand me some doc files, references, and do not hesitate to edit or draw over my current work to tell me what to fix (feet, fingers, eyes, expressions, ect).
III. PLEASE. Do not ask me too much. again, think of your idea deep enough and do not tell me to dismiss the finished drawing to draw something else on the snap of your fingers, that's an easy way to end on a blacklist.
IV. Discord is preferred to talk commissions.

My links:
[paypal]
[ko-fi]
[art gallery 1]
[art gallery 2]

Where to contact me:
russetgault9829 - discord

Do not comment on this page.