Rechercher dans ce blog

pinned

LoeIvy's Commission Info !

LoeIvy's Commission Info !

Hello there ! welcome to the info bar ... thing.
I use Paypal and if this cannot work for you, Ko-fi is an option.
Prices are in the middle, contacts are in the end.
*

explanation on symbols noted below before reading: 

-An asterisk(*) means there is more than one character in the piece (2+) ; the default with no asterisk is 1 character. Grey anon, nobody as second character counts as a 1 character commission.
-An arrow (->) means that the price may go higher depending on situation/ worktime.
-X Italics and crosses are things you should avoid. X
-underline and bold text are here to help you. (:
*
Gentle Prices:
20$ for a sketch with no colors
20$ for an emoji or icon(1:1)
40$ -> 50$* for a colored sketch
Gallery A
Less Gentle Prices:
50$ -> 100$* for a finished one panel image
80$ -> 100$* for an elaborated comic page
Gallery B
50$ -> 100$ -> 200$* for a finished animation(depending on difficulty)
Gallery C
*

Different kind of clients;

Pay me BEFORE and not AFTER my art. TO BOTH THIS APPLIES.
I do NOT accept Nitro, cheap amazon bonuses, or anything of this kind.
I have two sites avaliable for the money to be sent to.

If you want to be surprised and soon decide to give me a simple prompt, there is no real rule to follow, except that you need to talk to me as I show you my progress, otherwise I cannot predict what is and isn't correct.

If you want a precise and well done piece, PLEASE. follow the rules below:

-If you can, doodle your precise ideas (stick figures on a piece of paper, MSPaint scribbles, arrows, do not be ashamed of your level.
-Feel free to circle parts of my art you want changes on(if you have an editing software; if you don't you can go on Pixlr or online websites.
-Do NOT waste my time. Please be elaborate and think of your desired piece long enough. If you don't respect that rule and play with my patience the commission will soon be cancelled by your fault.
-You have a great maximum of 5 big changes to use; like one big thing changed such as an anatomy pose in a sketch or a background ambience. Small ones such as small details on hands feet, mouth ect. Are fine and dandy. X "Delete this huge canvas because I changed my mind" is one way to cancel your commission. X

I am 100% allowed to deny your commission.
Art dump:
Gallery 1
Gallery 2
Gallery 3
*
If you further wish to contact me: 
@wisibots on Twitter | ivory#9829 on Discord

Do not comment on this page.